Friday, February 25, 2011

Just one of those months... (super long picture post!)

These past few weeks (7 to be exact) have been nothing but difficult for us. It seems like ever since we moved to El Paso we have been hit hard with one thing after another. First it was the unrelenting sickness. More commonly referred to by me as the 'crud'. It came and it stayed and it conquered for about 3 weeks. Then, it was the storm here that took away our water for 4 days, and having to work with our AWFUL property manager from hell (who never answers her phone when we need her, or fixes any of the things in the house that NEED to be dealt with!) about the busted water pipe in the backyard.  Then we got hit with serious car troubles that have still not yet been resolved.  Along with those car problems came the inevitable money problems. I am still looking for a job and thankfully I have a few promising leads, but nothing certain. And of course, last but not least, the annoying bickering and overwhelming stress that accompanies money problems. :) But through it all i know that we have been making good choices for us and that these are just bumps in the road! SO! I need to just post about something positive and remember the things I CAN be grateful for right now :D


I'm blessed that I am not being chased by a lion. (Chances are somebody, somewhere is!)

I'm grateful that I know what chocolate tastes like! (especially lately!)

My awesome family!!

My beautiful mom and sisters :)

How much fun I have with my siblings :D

Kaleb Huskinson

 baby Jay Huskinson :)

left to right: Bradley, Will, and Chris Marshall

Tanner and Connor Backus

left to right: Hannah, Hayden, and Marshall Case ( yes the names are right!)

left to right kids: Maddie, Joey, and Jack Brannelly
(don't mind my crazy bro-in-law) ;)
I absolutely LOVE every single niece and nephew that I have! I am the luckiest aunt ever!


(We are just super classy ladies)

The best friends a girl could ask for... :)

a beautiful home


And last but not least!!!




an AMAZING husband who loves me no matter what. (plus he's super duper hot!)

See, I have lots of things and people who make my life very happy :) I just needed a reminder today!

1 comment: