Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Before and Afters... You're gonna wanna see this!

So if you read my last post you know I was pretty pathetically sick recently. Like the kind of sick where you lose any sort of energy and therefore any motivation to do absolutely anything in the house. Dishes piled up, laundry piled up, dirt in the corners piled up, and I was piled on the couch with blankets and pillows and kleenex. Friday I finally was able to go to the doctor and walked out with a whopping SEVEN prescriptions. Told you I was sick :/ Anyways, yesterday I got the urge to do ALL the laundry in the house and just be done with it. This was a major task, but I completed it :) Haha Now you can look at the before and after photos and judge and then congratulate me :D

Is this not daunting?!


 :)

 Nicely folded or on their hangers!

 The piles they are in, are the individual loads I did. 9 in total! Yikes...


I feel pretty good about myself :) Tomorrow I'll have the before and after kitchen photos... If I find the courage to actually show anyone. ha


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the kitchen pics....this is how I finally get to see your home! :) Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you organizing your laundry loads. I am quite impressed. Wanna come do my laundry? That is what my loft looks like right now, okay not quite true, the clothes that were once folded aren't, due to a certain almost 2 year olds busy helping hands, but I did try. :) I think that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have an extremely small washer if you had to do 9 loads. Glad you are doing better, though and that you got something done that you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my washer is pretty decent size, You just can't tell how big the loads are because most of them had some hang ups. Plus my hubby has rubbed off some of his laundry OCD and we don't just do colors and darks and whatnot.. We do blues, greens, reds, browns, greys, blacks, whites, and misc. haha

    ReplyDelete